Dear Beast Family,
Important update regarding COVID-19, 26th October 2020
The safety of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have put various measures in place to protect you whilst dining at Beast. Our team have been fully trained on all service procedures regarding COVID-19 and they will be wearing masks. We have added screens into our restaurants, have 1m+ socially distanced tables and have provided sanitiser throughout the restaurant.
Due to the increasing risk of COVID-19 and the Tier 2 (High) restrictions in place in London, there are now additional measures in place for the hospitality industry. We kindly request the following attention from all guests attending the restaurant:
- Business meetings can be hosted inside our restaurants for up to six people for lunch and dinner, Tuesday to Saturday. This can be booked directly on the website.
- Reservations for private hire are allowed for up to 30 people, adhering to Covid secure rules. Please email email@example.com
- Reservations for indoor dining can only be accepted from those guests who are from the same household or support bubble for indoor dining (from Saturday 17th October 2020).
- Reservations can only be accepted from those guests who are from the same household or support bubble for indoor dining (from Saturday 17th October 2020).
- The ‘Rule of 6’ will apply for outside dining, meaning there will be a maximum table size of 6 people (including children) at all times.
- Masks are now mandatory in all hospitality venues and guests will need to wear a mask at all times whilst on the premises, other than when seated at your table. We understand that there will be guests who are medically exempt – please can you inform the host on arrival or in advance of your booking if you fall into this exemption.
- Service will be for seated guests only – as such, our bar will have limited socially distanced seating and thus it may not be possible to accommodate you in the bar prior to your booking.
- All guests will be asked to vacate the premises by 10pm daily and there will be no exceptions – please help our team by arriving promptly for your reservation so we can accommodate all guests and give everyone the full Beast experience.
- To help us maintain the safety of yourself and others, please do not attend the restaurant if you have been feeling unwell or have been displaying the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please respect other people and practice social distancing.
Please note, we will require all guests’ details on arrival to the restaurant to support the government's track and trace scheme, which will be held for 21 days.
Please contact the restaurant directly if you have any questions. For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
The Beast Team