Dear Beast Family,
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 01.12.2020
The safety of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance to us.
Our team are trained on COVID-19 procedures and will be wearing masks. We have installed screens, have 1m+ socially distanced tables and have provided sanitiser throughout.
Due to the continued risk of COVID-19 and the Tier 2 (High) restrictions in place in London, we kindly request the following attention from all guests:
· BUSINESS MEETINGS HOSTED INSIDE OUR RESTAURANT CAN BE BOOKED FOR UP TO SIX PEOPLE
· YOU CAN DINE INSIDE OUR RESTAURANT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OR SUPPORT BUBBLE. THE ‘RULE OF SIX’ WILL APPLY TO OUTSIDE DINING
A maximum table size of six at all times (including children), regardless of whether you are dining inside or outside. Please avoid socialising with other tables and maintain social distancing. At no point will we be able to relocate outside diners inside and all requests of this nature will be politely declined.
· MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN ALL HOSPITALITY VENUES
Please wear a mask whilst in Beast other than when seated at your table. We understand there are medical exemptions – please advise our host on arrival.
· SERVICE IS FOR SEATED GUESTS ONLY
· ALL HOSPITALITY VENUES NEED TO CLOSE BY 11PM
All guests will be asked to vacate the premises by 11pm daily and there will be no exceptions. Last orders will be taken at 10pm to facilitate this. Please arrive promptly for your reservation to help us give all guests the full experience.
· PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND BEAST IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
Thank you for your continued support,
The Beast Team